The D-LAB team developed a new cutting-edge bat manufacturing process that we believed would produce a lighter, more consistent bat. The catch? The process couldn’t be tested on existing bats. To prove-out this process, we had to design a completely new bat from the bottom-up. Challenge accepted.
Bat Development usually starts with an idea for the final product and then the manufacturing process is designed to create the desired bat.
This time, our team started with our new, innovative manufacturing process, and the NAUTALAI bat was the result.
Working with some of the most advanced materials experts in the country, the team created a new composite featuring longer continuous fibers. That meant fewer variations in the barrel for a lighter, more consistent bat.
The NAUTALAI had a lot of promise, and after putting it through the ringer we knew we had created a bat with more consistency than anything else on the market.
In numerous tests, the NAUTALAI had high performance from the first swing to the last.
D-LAB’s new manufacturing process and the NAUTALAI are a success on all fronts.
- More consistent performance throughout the life of the bat
- Less variation from bat to bat in the manufacturing process
- Lighter weight thanks to continuous fiber
- More consistency around the entire circumference of the bat
- HOT out of the wrapper
Undeniable results. Unthinkable consistency.
- 13” Barrel manufactured in Hillsboro, OR
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction offers consistently high performance from the first hit to the last
- 3-Fusion Handle
- Full composite design: Two-piece design with composite handle
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Mass Index: 25 – 760, 26 – 800, 27 – 880, 28 – 950, 30 – 1005
|Product SKU(s)||WTDXUSA 2534-18, WTDXUSA 2634-18, WTDXUSA 2734-18, WTDXUSA 2834-18|
|Barrel Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Certification||USSSA, ISA, NSA|