DeMarini is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-401-1835, if you have any issues accessing information on this website.
Placed an order?Check Order Status
- How do I create an account to shop on DeMarini.com?You will just need to provide us with some information and set up your new account here.
- What should I do if I forget my password?You can retrieve your password by providing us your email address here.
- Where do I enter a promotional or discount code?You will have an opportunity to enter a promotional/discount code on the shopping cart page. Once you've added everything you are ordering to your shopping cart, there is a field to enter your code on the right side of the page. Enter your code, then click "Apply" before proceeding to checkout.
- How can I pay for my order?DeMarini.com invites you to pay for your order using either PayPal, or a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit or debit card.
- Can I purchase/pay with a gift card?No- we are unable to accept gift cards for online orders.
- How do I make a purchase using PayPal?To make a purchase using PayPal, just select the PayPal payment option at checkout. You will be redirected to PayPal's site to complete your transaction. Once your transaction is completed on PayPal's site, you will return to DeMarini.com to complete your order.
- Can I edit my order once it has been placed?Online orders cannot be edited once they are placed. Web orders are given top priority at our warehouse and typically begin the shipping process shortly after the order is submitted.
- Where can I check the status of my order?After logging in to DeMarini.com, your order tracking number can be found in "My Account" under "Order History." Please note that items from the same order may ship separately.
- Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?Online orders cannot be cancelled once they are placed, but our return process is quick and easy! Orders can be returned within 30 days as long as they are new, unused, and in their original packaging. You can return the order using the prepaid shipping label and Return Form that are included in the original shipment. You can expect to receive your refund within 1-2 business days after the order/product is received back at our facility.
Please note that ALL custom orders are final and cannot be canceled.
- Why is my order on hold?If your order appears to be "On Hold" within your account, it means the order was declined by our credit card processor. You will not be charged, and any authorization charges from DeMarini will disappear within 1-2 business days.
You can contact your bank for more information about the declined charge, but the current order will no longer be valid so you are free to place a new order with your updated payment information.
- Why did you charge me more for my order?You will notice a temporary authorization charge (10% of your order total) on your card. This charge is used to validate your card before processing. The charge will disappear within 2 days, and you will only be charged for the order total you were given at checkout when it ships.
Some products ship from different locations. If items in your order are shipped separately, you will be charged separately for the items. However, the order total will still be the amount stated at checkout.
- How is tax calculated?Sales tax is determined based on your shipping address. Please keep in mind that the sales tax you see in your shopping cart is an estimate; you will see the final sales tax when you place your order.
- Can I place a tax exempt order online?We are unable to process any orders without tax through our website. If your organization needs to place an order with tax exempt status, your best bet is to go through one of our local dealers. Just head to DeMarini.com and click FIND A DEALER at the top of the page to see local dealers who will be able to process your tax exempt order.
- I'm looking for a product that isn't listed on your site. Where can I find it?If a product is not listed on our site, it is not available for online purchase. However, some products are exclusive to our authorized dealers; you can contact your local authorized dealer for more information about their items in stock. While our currently available stock is up to date on our site, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for information about new product releases in the future.
- Where can I find authorized locations for purchasing DeMarini products?You can find the nearest authorized locations by using our dealer locator. Just click the Find a Dealer link at the top right corner of the page to get started.
- The item I want is out of stock. Can you notify me when it comes back in stock?We are unable to notify you when an item comes back in stock; however, the inventory on our website is always up to date and you can keep an eye on our social media pages for updates about product releases.
- What is DeMarini's return policy?
DeMarini offers returns on most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Please note that custom product orders are final and cannot be returned. Please follow these additional guidelines when making a return to DeMarini.com:
- Item must be in new condition. Clothing must be unworn.
- Item must be returned with all original packaging and accessories (includes box or plastic poly bag).
- As long as you have the return form and label from your purchase, no recipt is necessary to process your return.
- You will need to provide your order number on your return form, which you can find in your order confirmation email.
- Will I be charged for a return?You won't be charged for a return as long as you provide your return form and label with your return shipment.
- How do I return a product purchased on DeMarini.com?Fill out the return form on the back of the receipt you received with your order. If you need a copy, contact us. Once the product has been received back, the product will be quickly assessed by our team and if it meets our requirements, you will receive a refund back to the payment method used on your original purchase.
- Can I return a product to DeMarini.com that was purchased from an authorized dealer?Unfortunately we are only able to process e-commerce returns for products that were purchased on Wilson.com. If you purchased a product from an authorized dealer, you can inquire about returning it by contacting the dealer directly.
- Can I return a product that was given to me as a gift?Yes you can! If your product was purchased through an authorized dealer, you will need to contact the dealer to facilitate your return. If your product was purchased online, you can return it as long as it meets our return guidelines:
- Product must be new, unused and in its original package.
- Custom orders/product cannot be returned.
- Refund will be processed within 48 hours of us receiving the returned product.
If your product meets these requirements, you can return it using a return form and label, which would have been included in the shipment. If you no longer have access to these, please contact us to recieve them.
- What is the status of my return?If you've shipped your product back to us for a return along with the correct return form and label, your refund will be processed within 48 hours of our receipt of the shipment. If you need to check on the status of your shipment, you can use the tracking number from UPS for your return shipment on the UPS site to check whether we have received it or not.
- How soon will I receive my refund after I have returned my item?
- Once your return is processed, a refund is instantly requested and will show on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days.
- If you shipped the item back to DeMarini at your own expense, and the return is a result of a DeMarini error, you will be refunded your shipping cost when we process the return. If the return is not due to a DeMarini error, shipping will not be refunded.
- What limited warranty does DeMarini offer on its bats?Please click the following link for DeMarini's Non-Wood Bat Limited Warranty.
- What limited warranty does DeMarini offer on its non-bat products?Please click the following link for DeMarini's Non-Bat Limited Warranty.
- How do I make a bat warranty claim?For bat warranty claims, please complete the DeMarini's Non-Wood Bat Warranty Claim Request.
- How long will my bat warranty claim take to process?Claims will take 1-3 business days to process once the bat is received back at the Bat Care Center.
- How do I submit a non-bat warranty?For non-bat warranty claims, please complete the Limited Warranty Claim Request or call 1-800-401-1835 to speak with a customer service agent.
- What can I purchase with the voucher from my warranty claim?A voucher from a warranty claim can only be used to purchase the product for which your warranty claim was originally submitted.
- Can I use the remainder of my voucher from a warranty claim on a new order?No. A voucher from a warranty claim is only valid for a single order.
- When will my order ship?Ground Orders normally take between 24-48 hours to ship out of our warehouse. Orders placed with expedited shipping, if placed before the cut off time (1 pm CST), will ship the same day.
- What is the cutoff time for next-day and second-day delivery? Orders must be placed by 1pm CST to be eligible for next-day or second-day delivery.
Custom orders have lead times and will ship within the specified timeframe on your order confirmation.
- What are the shipping fees?Shipping is free for all orders over $50. If your purchase is under $50, the shipping fees vary by state and will be calculated at checkout.
- Can I track my order?Yes. In your shipping confirmation email, there is a link that leads you to tracking information. You will have to login to your account and view your order history.
- Can I ship to an APO/FPO address? No, unfortunately DeMarini cannot ship to an APO/FPO address
- Can I ship to an international address? No. At this time, DeMarini can only ship orders to the 50 United States.
- Where does my order ship from? Most stock product ships from our warehouse in Mt. Juliet, TN.
DeMarini bats and custom composite bats ship from Hillsboro, OR.
Custom Slugger wood bats ship from Louisville, KY.
Most apparel items ship from our warehouse in Sparta, TN.
Leather Footballs and custom inflates ship from our warehouse in Ada, OH.
- What happens when my tracking says "delivered" but I have not received my package? Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. When this happens, the package is usually delivered within the next few business days. If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If your package was shipped via UPS, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for you to pick up. You can call UPS and see if this is possible.
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date listed in the tracking information. If you do not receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
- What limited warranty does DeMarini offer on its Custom Bats?Custom bats may be covered by DeMarini’s Non-Wood Bat Limited Warranty.
Please note, it is your responsibility to review your order and confirm that it is correct before submitting it to us. Your Custom Product is specifically made for you, and therefore DeMarini cannot accept returns or refunds of Custom Products if the dissatisfaction is not due to an error by DeMarini. For instance, DeMarini cannot refund personalized product if the quality issue is due to: Typographical errors, misspelled words or name, incorrect grammar, unfinished text, or other material provided by the user.
Design or creative choices. Please be sure you are satisfied with the color combinations and overall layout of your products before submitting your order. DeMarini also reserves the right to reject any designs with profanity or offensive content.
- When will I receive my Custom Product?The lead-time based on the type of Custom Product displays within your shopping cart. When your Custom Product ships an email with tracking complete tracking details will be delivered to you.
- Can I cancel or modify my order after it is placed?No. Once you place your order we begin the process of building your custom product, specifically for you so no cancellations or modifications to the design of your custom product are allowed.
- Can I return a custom product?No. Because we build this product specifically to your custom requirements, we can't accept returns.
- Will my products that are in stock wait to ship with my Custom Products? No. Your stock products will ship within one business day and your Custom Products will ship once it is complete. You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with each shipment.
- Can I place a bulk order for custom products?Yes! Custom products are great for your organization or event. We can facilitate bulk orders of custom products over the phone, so just contact us to get the ball rolling.
- What are the terms of sale for custom products?You can find our full terms of sale for custom products on this page.
For full terms and conditions of your order, please see DeMarini Terms and Conditions.
To see how the customizer works, click here.
- How do I clean my bat?It's best to use soap, water and elbow grease - they won't harm the surface coating or graphics. Steel and composite barrels are coated with hybrid powder-coatings, paints, special inks and clear coatings. Do not use acetone or other heavy-duty cleaners, as they will damage the surface.
- Does weather affect my bat?Cold weather affects the ball, not the bat. A ball's core becomes harder in cold weather, causing the ball to dent the bat. Some players think that keeping a bat warm before hitting will prevent denting, but what they actually want to do is keep the ball above 60°F. High'compression balls may also shorten the life of your bat, as well as team usage situations.
- What's the difference between Ash, Birch, and Maple?Ash, still widely popular among big league guys, provides the ultimate in flexibility due to its unique grain structure. More forgiving than maple, ash rarely sees fractured breakage. Visible grain lines allow for noticeable quality giving you the confidence you need when to step to the plate. Maple, the species preferred by most pro players, features the ultimate surface hardness and provides an unmatched sound and feel at contact. Naturally harder, maple offers added strength at impact. Closed grains eliminate flaking, commonly seen with ash, allowing superior durability against delamination. Birch, the fastest growing species in professional baseball, features the ideal combination of surface hardness and flexibility for increased durability. Hardness similar to maple provides great sound and feel at contact. Flexibility closer to ash allows for forgiveness on non-barrel contact, decreasing the chance of fractured breakage. Lighter per pound than maple, birch also affords lighter swing weights for comparable turning models.
- How do I care for an aluminum or composite bat?Aluminum Bats:
- Limit the bat to your individual use only.
- Rotate the bat 1/4 turn each swing.
- Do not use in temperatures below ° (16° C).
- Do not store the bat in extreme hot or cold temperatures, such as in a car trunk or garage.
- Do not clean metal spikes or cleats with your bat.
- Use with leather-covered balls only, not plastic or rubber cage balls.
- Do not hit waterlogged balls.
- If using a softball bat, do not use balls that exceed 400lbs. compression.
Composite Bats: We recommend that you avoid (or attempt to limit) using your composite bat in temperatures below 55 degree Fahrenheit. There isn't a maximum temperature that you should avoid using your bat in; however composite bats tend to have slightly increased pop in hotter weather.
- How can I leave feedback about a product I purchased?We love to hear how your equipment is working out for you! To leave feedback, just visit the product's corresponding page on our website and let us know what you think in the "Reviews" section at the bottom of the page.